Thursday, February 3, 2011

Who Cares About Brett Favre? Me ... and Maybe This Guy ... but Not the Packers

I read an interesting story today by the San Francisco Chronicle's Terence Moore. He is one of most assuredly only a handful of people who share thoughts similar to mine re: Favre v. Rodgers. I enjoyed his story not only because some of his thoughts are congruent to mine, but because it is laid out in a fair, factual, logical manner. Bottom line: The Packers have forgotten Brett and want you to do the same. Check it out here.

Good thoughts about similarities to Montana-Young. Mr. Moore makes a good point in that the organization wants to pretend Favre didn't even happen. I was poking around packers.com the other day and didn't see a peep about Favre. I suppose that's smart in some regards ... but to me, it's also disrespectful (as was Favre's behavior, yes). Stalemate once again.

I know I'm not changing anyone's mind; just sharing some other thoughts from the wide world of sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment