Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A New Primetime

So I’m sitting enjoying a run-of-the-mill episode of Criminal Minds this evening (guilty pleasure) and a supporting character comes on screen who looks quite familiar. In fact, dude looks like Greg Jennings! “Nah,” I tell myself, “It’s just the football withdrawal; I must be seeing things.” But I could swear this lab tech - who utters no more than two lines and then vanishes - is Jennings’ long-lost twin brother . . . er, actor twin brother.

Fast forward to the late local news, which promotes a piece about Greg Jennings’ acting debut on tonight’s episode of Criminal Minds. Ohmygosh, it’s true! Yikes, players do have serious time to kill during the offseason. Props to Greg for using his well – he did a decent job in the role and looked his usual fine self. Check out more info about Jennings’ cameo, what he thought and another potential acting opp for the wideout.

No comments:

Post a Comment